The NetSource Quality Team is dedicated to ensuring we are in full compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
Management Review Meetings and internal audits are conducted annually or as necessary to ensure full compliance to the ISO standard. We also work closely with Sigma Quality Solutions, an independent quality surveillance company. With the assistance of SQS, we are certain that every aspect of our organization meets the ISO standard and is in full compliance 24/7.
We are certified by NSF International Strategy Registrations.
Visual Component Inspection Checklist
- Does the product information on the labels, bags, boxes or reels match the part number your inspecting?
- Are parts packaged consistently?
- Do the quantity of parts ordered and the quantity of parts received appear to be correct?
- Are the part number, date code, lot code and country of origin consistent on the top and bottom of the parts?
- If the parts have a pin indicator, is the pin indicator located in the same position on all of the parts?
- Do the tops of the parts appear to be unscratched and in relatively good condition?
- Do the bottoms of the parts appear to be unscratched and in relatively good condition?
- Do the tops of the parts appear to be free of dirt and contamination?
- Do the bottoms of the parts appear to be free of dirt and contamination?
- Do the parts appear to be free of chips or cracks?
- Do the color of the leads appear to be normal and not overly shiny? Overly shiny leads may indicate retinning.
- Do the leads appear to be in reasonable condition and free from oxidation?
- Do the leads show no apparent signs of nonconformities such as copper defects?
- Do the leads appear to be in good condition and intact with no missing, broken or bent leads?
- Does the packaging appear to be of reasonable quality and consistent with part date codes?
- Do the part markings remain consistent during part marking permanency test and are not easily removed?
If you'd like to download a PDF version of this checklist please click here.